Friday, April 01, 2005

Thursday March 31, 2005

French Quarter, rain, New Orleans, mood, blue, Louisiana, auto, vehicle, windshield

I took the photo when I was driving around the Quarter with my brah Carlo Ditta, I was snapping images out the window and he was driving in circles, also kinda driving me crazy as he was in one of those difficult periods that folks often have to endure. Its blue New Orleans and its edgy too, and it conjures up a stalker for me, like a still from a Hitchcock flick. Later.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Levin said...

It was taken a few years ago, in a car in the French Quarter. My friend Carlo Ditta was driving and there was a tremendous thunderstorm....and he was just driving around and I was shooting out of his front windshield. I put it up as practice for my HTML, but I suppose its so pretty I might leave it up.....

6:12 PM  
Blogger Gary Baumgarten said...

Former LIFE Magazine contributing Andy will bring us descriptions of Haiti following the earthquake LIVE at 5 PM New York time today on News Talk Online on the Paltalk News Network.

Please go to www.joinchatnow.com to talk to him. There is no charge.

All the best,

Gary

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home